This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NoMachine for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall NoMachine from your PCNoMachine S.a.r.l.
. Go over here
for more details on NoMachine S.a.r.l.. Further information about NoMachine can be found at http://www.nomachine.com
. Usually the NoMachine application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NoMachine directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for NoMachine is C:\ProgramData\NoMachine\var\uninstall\unins000.exe. NoMachine's main file takes about 524.84 KB (537432 bytes) and is called DXSETUP.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in NoMachine. They occupy 524.84 KB (537432
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 4.5.0
of NoMachine. You can find below info on other releases of NoMachine:
...click to view all...
NoMachine has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by NoMachine's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
NoMachine is a program offered by NoMachine S.a.r.l.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase NoMachine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NoMachine from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NoMachine or simply click the Search field and type in "NoMachine". If it exists on your system the NoMachine program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NoMachine in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NoMachine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NoMachine:
- The software company is: http://www.nomachine.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\NoMachine\var\uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NoMachine.
8. After uninstalling NoMachine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NoMachine which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NoMachine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NoMachine by NoMachine S.a.r.l. from your PC, nor are we saying that NoMachine by NoMachine S.a.r.l. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NoMachine in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:59:22.893