This web page contains detailed information on how to remove NinjaRMMAgent for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NinjaRMMAgent from your computerNinjaRMM LLC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on NinjaRMM LLC. NinjaRMMAgent is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)/thurmantechnologyinternal-2.0.779 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\thurmantechnologyinternal-2.0.779\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NinjaRMMAgent. NinjaRMMAgent's primary file takes about 7.10 MB (7450112 bytes) and is named NinjaRMMAgent.exe.
The executables below are part of NinjaRMMAgent. They occupy about 27.63 MB (28975568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcdedit.exe (288.50 KB)
- CabArc.Exe (63.50 KB)
- curl.exe (1.37 MB)
- logoff.exe (15.00 KB)
- NinjaRMMAgent.exe (7.10 MB)
- NinjaRMMAgentPatcher.exe (2.36 MB)
- shutdown.exe (19.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (6.36 MB)
- wevtutil.exe (171.50 KB)
- WUInstall.exe (4.36 MB)
- WUInstallAMD64.exe (5.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.779
of NinjaRMMAgent. You can find below a few links to other NinjaRMMAgent versions:
...click to view all...
NinjaRMMAgent is an application released by NinjaRMM LLC. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase NinjaRMMAgent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NinjaRMMAgent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NinjaRMMAgent or simply click the Search feature and type in "NinjaRMMAgent". If it exists on your system the NinjaRMMAgent program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NinjaRMMAgent in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NinjaRMMAgent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NinjaRMMAgent.
8. After removing NinjaRMMAgent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NinjaRMMAgent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NinjaRMMAgent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NinjaRMMAgent by NinjaRMM LLC from your computer, we are not saying that NinjaRMMAgent by NinjaRMM LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NinjaRMMAgent supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 03:08:45.287