This page is about NinjaRMMAgent for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NinjaRMMAgent from your computerNinjaRMM LLC
. More info about NinjaRMM LLC can be seen here
. Usually the NinjaRMMAgent program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)/preferred-2.0.3253 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing NinjaRMMAgent is C:\Program Files (x86)\preferred-2.0.3253\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. NinjaRMMAgent.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 13.24 MB (13878264 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in NinjaRMMAgent. They occupy 51.69 MB (54204976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcdedit.exe (288.50 KB)
- CabArc.Exe (63.50 KB)
- curl.exe (1.37 MB)
- logoff.exe (15.00 KB)
- NinjaRMMAgent.exe (13.24 MB)
- NinjaRMMAgentPatcher.exe (6.67 MB)
- njbar.exe (11.77 MB)
- shutdown.exe (19.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (8.20 MB)
- wevtutil.exe (171.50 KB)
- WUInstall.exe (4.37 MB)
- WUInstallAMD64.exe (5.54 MB)
This info is about NinjaRMMAgent version 2.0.3253
alone. You can find below info on other versions of NinjaRMMAgent:
...click to view all...
NinjaRMMAgent is an application by NinjaRMM LLC. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall NinjaRMMAgent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NinjaRMMAgent from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NinjaRMMAgent or simply click the Search field and type in "NinjaRMMAgent". The NinjaRMMAgent program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NinjaRMMAgent in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NinjaRMMAgent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NinjaRMMAgent.
8. After removing NinjaRMMAgent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NinjaRMMAgent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NinjaRMMAgent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NinjaRMMAgent by NinjaRMM LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that NinjaRMMAgent by NinjaRMM LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NinjaRMMAgent in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 20:57:37.510