Nexus Mod Manager
Nexus Mod Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager from your computerBlack Tree Gaming
. You can find out more on Black Tree Gaming or check for application updates here
. Nexus Mod Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Nexus Mod Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager\uninstall\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. NexusClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.55 MB (2676736 bytes) on disk.
Nexus Mod Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.24 MB (3399345
bytes) on disk.
- NexusClient.exe (2.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.67 KB)
This web page is about Nexus Mod Manager version 0.44.7
alone. For more Nexus Mod Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Nexus Mod Manager is a program marketed by Black Tree Gaming. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Nexus Mod Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Nexus Mod Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nexus Mod Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Nexus Mod Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Nexus Mod Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Nexus Mod Manager in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Nexus Mod Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nexus Mod Manager.
8. After removing Nexus Mod Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Nexus Mod Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nexus Mod Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nexus Mod Manager by Black Tree Gaming from your PC, we are not saying that Nexus Mod Manager by Black Tree Gaming is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nexus Mod Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 13:45:45.710