Nexus Mod Manager
Nexus Mod Manager is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager from your computerBlack Tree Gaming
. More information on Black Tree Gaming can be seen here
. Nexus Mod Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Nexus Mod Manager's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager\uninstall\unins000.exe". NexusClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.73 MB (2860608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Nexus Mod Manager. They take about 3.41 MB (3574400
bytes) on disk.
- NexusClient.exe (2.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.52.2
of Nexus Mod Manager. You can find here a few links to other Nexus Mod Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Nexus Mod Manager is a program offered by Black Tree Gaming. Some computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Nexus Mod Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Nexus Mod Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nexus Mod Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Nexus Mod Manager application will be found automatically. After you click Nexus Mod Manager in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Nexus Mod Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nexus Mod Manager.
8. After removing Nexus Mod Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Nexus Mod Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nexus Mod Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nexus Mod Manager by Black Tree Gaming from your computer, we are not saying that Nexus Mod Manager by Black Tree Gaming is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nexus Mod Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-01 19:59:45.333