Nexus Mod Manager
Nexus Mod Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager from your computerBlack Tree Gaming
. Check out here
for more info on Black Tree Gaming. Nexus Mod Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Nexus Mod Manager is C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager\uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Nexus Mod Manager's main file takes around 2.53 MB (2656256 bytes) and is called NexusClient.exe.
The executables below are part of Nexus Mod Manager. They occupy about 3.22 MB (3376629
bytes) on disk.
- NexusClient.exe (2.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.42.1
of Nexus Mod Manager. You can find below info on other application versions of Nexus Mod Manager:
...click to view all...
Nexus Mod Manager is an application offered by the software company Black Tree Gaming. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Nexus Mod Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Nexus Mod Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Nexus Mod Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nexus Mod Manager". If it exists on your system the Nexus Mod Manager program will be found automatically. When you select Nexus Mod Manager in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Nexus Mod Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nexus Mod Manager.
8. After uninstalling Nexus Mod Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Nexus Mod Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nexus Mod Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager by Black Tree Gaming from your computer, nor are we saying that Nexus Mod Manager by Black Tree Gaming is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 23:36:25.140