Nexus Mod Manager
This info is about Nexus Mod Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager from your computerBlack Tree Gaming
. Further information on Black Tree Gaming can be found here
. Nexus Mod Manager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Nexus Mod Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager\uninstall\unins000.exe. NexusClient.exe is the Nexus Mod Manager's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.91 MB (3048104 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Nexus Mod Manager. They take about 3.59 MB (3763024
bytes) on disk.
- NexusClient.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.16 KB)
This data is about Nexus Mod Manager version 0.60.11
only. For more Nexus Mod Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Nexus Mod Manager.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Nexus Mod Manager from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Nexus Mod Manager:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Nexus Mod Manager
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Nexus Mod Manager\Nexus Mod Manager (Trace Mode).lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Nexus Mod Manager\Uninstall Nexus Mod Manager.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Nexus Mod Manager-0.60.11.exe
Nexus Mod Manager is a program released by the software company Black Tree Gaming. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Nexus Mod Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Nexus Mod Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nexus Mod Manager". The Nexus Mod Manager application will be found automatically. After you select Nexus Mod Manager in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Nexus Mod Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nexus Mod Manager.
8. After removing Nexus Mod Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Nexus Mod Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nexus Mod Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager by Black Tree Gaming from your PC, nor are we saying that Nexus Mod Manager by Black Tree Gaming is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-28 07:14:43.563