Nexus Mod Manager
You can find below details on how to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager from your computerBlack Tree Gaming
. Further information on Black Tree Gaming can be found here
. Usually the Nexus Mod Manager program is found in the C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Nexus Mod Manager is C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager\uninstall\unins000.exe. NexusClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.92 MB (3059648 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Nexus Mod Manager. They take an average of 3.60 MB (3776384
bytes) on disk.
- NexusClient.exe (2.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.94 KB)
The current page applies to Nexus Mod Manager version 0.61.21
alone. Click on the links below for other Nexus Mod Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Nexus Mod Manager is a program marketed by the software company Black Tree Gaming. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Nexus Mod Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Nexus Mod Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nexus Mod Manager". If it exists on your system the Nexus Mod Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Nexus Mod Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Nexus Mod Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nexus Mod Manager.
8. After removing Nexus Mod Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nexus Mod Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nexus Mod Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Nexus Mod Manager by Black Tree Gaming from your computer, we are not saying that Nexus Mod Manager by Black Tree Gaming is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nexus Mod Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:54:52.213