Nexus Mod Manager
You can find below details on how to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager from your PCBlack Tree Gaming
. You can read more on Black Tree Gaming or check for application updates here
. Usually the Nexus Mod Manager application is found in the C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Nexus Mod Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager\uninstall\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.31 MB (3468800 bytes) on disk and is named NexusClient.exe.
Nexus Mod Manager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.99 MB (4185136
bytes) on disk:
- NexusClient.exe (3.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.55 KB)
This page is about Nexus Mod Manager version 0.72.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Nexus Mod Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Nexus Mod Manager is an application by Black Tree Gaming. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Nexus Mod Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Nexus Mod Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Nexus Mod Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Nexus Mod Manager". The Nexus Mod Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Nexus Mod Manager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Nexus Mod Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nexus Mod Manager.
8. After uninstalling Nexus Mod Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Nexus Mod Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nexus Mod Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager by Black Tree Gaming from your computer, nor are we saying that Nexus Mod Manager by Black Tree Gaming is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 06:57:45.687