Netpas Distance is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Netpas Distance from your PCSeafuture, Inc.
. More information on Seafuture, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.netpas.net
to get more data about Netpas Distance on Seafuture, Inc.'s website. Netpas Distance is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Netpas\Distance directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Netpas Distance by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Netpas\Distance\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.77 MB (6051928 bytes) on disk and is called distance.exe.
Netpas Distance contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.58 MB (10050498
bytes) on disk.
- distance.exe (5.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- updater.exe (3.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6
of Netpas Distance. For other Netpas Distance versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Netpas Distance is a program released by the software company Seafuture, Inc.. Some users want to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Netpas Distance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Netpas Distance from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Netpas Distance or simply click the Search field and type in "Netpas Distance". If it is installed on your PC the Netpas Distance program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Netpas Distance in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Netpas Distance, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Netpas Distance:
- The publisher is: http://www.netpas.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Netpas\Distance\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Netpas Distance.
8. After uninstalling Netpas Distance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Netpas Distance which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Netpas Distance with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Netpas Distance by Seafuture, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Netpas Distance by Seafuture, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Netpas Distance supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:45:45.653