Netpas Distance is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Netpas Distance from your computerSeafuture, Inc.
. More data about Seafuture, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about Netpas Distance can be seen at http://www.netpas.net
. Netpas Distance is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Netpas\Distance directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Netpas\Distance\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Netpas Distance. The program's main executable file is named distance.exe and occupies 4.49 MB (4710000 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Netpas Distance. They take about 9.06 MB (9504689
bytes) on disk.
- distance.exe (4.49 MB)
- regreload.exe (344.08 KB)
- unins000.exe (967.66 KB)
- updater.exe (3.29 MB)
The current web page applies to Netpas Distance version 3.2
only. For more Netpas Distance versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Netpas Distance is an application by Seafuture, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Netpas Distance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Netpas Distance from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Netpas Distance or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Netpas Distance". The Netpas Distance program will be found automatically. After you select Netpas Distance in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Netpas Distance, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Netpas Distance:
- The software company is: http://www.netpas.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Netpas\Distance\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Netpas Distance.
8. After removing Netpas Distance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Netpas Distance which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Netpas Distance using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Netpas Distance by Seafuture, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Netpas Distance by Seafuture, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Netpas Distance supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 02:41:37.607