This info is about Natron for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Natron from your computerINRIA
. Take a look here
for more details on INRIA. Please follow http://www.natron.fr
if you want to read more on Natron on INRIA's website. Usually the Natron program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\INRIA\Natron-2.1.9 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Natron's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\INRIA\Natron-2.1.9\NatronSetup.exe. Natron.exe is the Natron's main executable file and it takes close to 1.26 MB (1322496 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Natron. They take 47.21 MB (49505328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NatronSetup.exe (20.50 MB)
- exrheader.exe (39.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (272.50 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (164.00 KB)
- iconvert.exe (113.50 KB)
- idiff.exe (56.50 KB)
- igrep.exe (187.50 KB)
- iinfo.exe (207.00 KB)
- Natron-bin.exe (14.92 MB)
- Natron.exe (1.26 MB)
- NatronRenderer-bin.exe (9.34 MB)
- NatronRenderer.exe (134.50 KB)
- tiffinfo.exe (51.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.9
of Natron. Click on the links below for other Natron versions:
...click to view all...
Natron is a program offered by INRIA. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Natron is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Natron from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Natron or simply activate the Search field and type in "Natron". The Natron program will be found automatically. After you click Natron in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Natron, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Natron:
- The publisher is: http://www.natron.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\INRIA\Natron-2.1.9\NatronSetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Natron.
8. After uninstalling Natron, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Natron that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Natron using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Natron by INRIA from your computer, we are not saying that Natron by INRIA is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Natron supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 18:41:23.573