Natron is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Natron from your systemINRIA
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on INRIA. Click on http://www.natron.fr
to get more data about Natron on INRIA's website. Natron is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\INRIA\Natron-2.3.14 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Natron is C:\Program Files\INRIA\Natron-2.3.14\NatronSetup.exe. Natron's main file takes around 15.45 MB (16197120 bytes) and is named Natron.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Natron. They take about 46.97 MB (49251376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NatronSetup.exe (20.50 MB)
- exrheader.exe (33.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (288.50 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (166.00 KB)
- iconvert.exe (103.50 KB)
- idiff.exe (53.50 KB)
- igrep.exe (186.00 KB)
- iinfo.exe (201.50 KB)
- natron-python.exe (70.00 KB)
- Natron.exe (15.45 MB)
- NatronRenderer.exe (9.90 MB)
- tiffinfo.exe (50.50 KB)
This info is about Natron version 2.3.14
alone. Click on the links below for other Natron versions:
...click to view all...
Natron is a program marketed by INRIA. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Natron is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Natron from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Natron or simply click the Search feature and type in "Natron". If it exists on your system the Natron application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Natron in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Natron, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Natron:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.natron.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\INRIA\Natron-2.3.14\NatronSetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Natron.
8. After uninstalling Natron, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Natron that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Natron with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Natron by INRIA from your computer, nor are we saying that Natron by INRIA is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Natron supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 13:59:00.237