NVIDIA Backend is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Backend from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Backend is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core directory, subject to the user's option. NvSHIM.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 922.94 KB (945088 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of NVIDIA Backend. They take an average of 1.99 MB (2087232
bytes) on disk.
- NvSHIM.exe (922.94 KB)
- NvTmMon.exe (425.94 KB)
- NvTmRep.exe (689.44 KB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Backend version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Backend versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Backend is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people choose to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase NVIDIA Backend is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Backend with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Backend or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Backend". The NVIDIA Backend app will be found very quickly. When you select NVIDIA Backend in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Backend, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Backend.
8. After removing NVIDIA Backend, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Backend which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Backend with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Backend by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Backend by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Backend supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 15:57:52.223