You can find below detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Backend for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Backend from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. Usually the NVIDIA Backend application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is called NvSHIM.exe and its approximative size is 1.06 MB (1111624 bytes).
The following executables are contained in NVIDIA Backend. They take 2.58 MB (2702552
bytes) on disk.
- NvSHIM.exe (1.06 MB)
- NvTmMon.exe (640.07 KB)
- NvTmRep.exe (913.57 KB)
This page is about NVIDIA Backend version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of NVIDIA Backend:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Backend is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove NVIDIA Backend is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Backend from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Backend or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Backend". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Backend app will be found automatically. When you click NVIDIA Backend in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Backend, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Backend.
8. After removing NVIDIA Backend, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Backend which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Backend using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Backend by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Backend by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Backend in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 17:55:45.620