This page contains thorough information on how to remove NPP Runtime for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NPP Runtime from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NPP Runtime is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v10.1 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. NPP Runtime's main file takes around 198.00 KB (202752 bytes) and its name is bin2c.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in NPP Runtime. They take 67.10 MB (70357664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (198.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (365.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.12 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (1.98 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (278.50 KB)
- gpu-library-advisor.exe (1.26 MB)
- nvcc.exe (375.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (21.86 MB)
- nvlink.exe (5.68 MB)
- nvprof.exe (4.05 MB)
- nvprune.exe (216.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (5.57 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (245.00 KB)
- busGrind.exe (273.00 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (195.50 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.21 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (539.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (399.50 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (219.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.53 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.53 KB)
- java.exe (202.03 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.03 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.03 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.03 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.53 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.03 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.03 KB)
- klist.exe (16.03 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.03 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.03 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.03 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.53 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.03 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.03 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.53 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.03 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.53 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.1
of NPP Runtime. You can find here a few links to other NPP Runtime versions:
NPP Runtime is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase NPP Runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NPP Runtime from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NPP Runtime or simply click the Search feature and type in "NPP Runtime". If it exists on your system the NPP Runtime app will be found very quickly. After you select NPP Runtime in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NPP Runtime, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NPP Runtime.
8. After uninstalling NPP Runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NPP Runtime which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NPP Runtime using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NPP Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NPP Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NPP Runtime in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 10:35:11.183