This page is about NPP Runtime for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NPP Runtime from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) on disk and is labeled bin2c.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with NPP Runtime. They take about 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0
of NPP Runtime. For more NPP Runtime versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NPP Runtime is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove NPP Runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NPP Runtime from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NPP Runtime or simply click the Search feature and type in "NPP Runtime". If it is installed on your PC the NPP Runtime app will be found very quickly. After you select NPP Runtime in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NPP Runtime, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NPP Runtime.
8. After removing NPP Runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NPP Runtime that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NPP Runtime using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NPP Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NPP Runtime by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NPP Runtime supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:26:25.363