NPP Development is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NPP Development from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v10.1 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. bin2c.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 198.00 KB (202752 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in NPP Development. They occupy 67.10 MB (70357664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (198.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (365.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.12 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (1.98 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (278.50 KB)
- gpu-library-advisor.exe (1.26 MB)
- nvcc.exe (375.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (21.86 MB)
- nvlink.exe (5.68 MB)
- nvprof.exe (4.05 MB)
- nvprune.exe (216.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (5.57 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (245.00 KB)
- busGrind.exe (273.00 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (195.50 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.21 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (539.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (399.50 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (219.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.53 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.53 KB)
- java.exe (202.03 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.03 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.03 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.03 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.53 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.03 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.03 KB)
- klist.exe (16.03 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.03 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.03 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.03 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.53 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.03 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.03 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.53 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.03 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.53 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.1
of NPP Development. You can find below a few links to other NPP Development releases:
NPP Development is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall NPP Development is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NPP Development from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NPP Development or simply click the Search field and type in "NPP Development". If it is installed on your PC the NPP Development application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NPP Development in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NPP Development, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NPP Development.
8. After uninstalling NPP Development, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NPP Development which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NPP Development with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NPP Development by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NPP Development by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NPP Development supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 10:35:11.197