This info is about NPP Development for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NPP Development from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NPP Development application is found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) on disk and is called bin2c.exe.
The following executable files are contained in NPP Development. They occupy 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0
of NPP Development. For more NPP Development versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NPP Development is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase NPP Development is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NPP Development with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NPP Development or simply click the Search feature and type in "NPP Development". If it is installed on your PC the NPP Development app will be found automatically. After you select NPP Development in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NPP Development, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NPP Development.
8. After uninstalling NPP Development, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NPP Development that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NPP Development with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NPP Development by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NPP Development by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NPP Development supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:26:25.370