NCP Secure Entry Client
NCP Secure Entry Client is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NCP Secure Entry Client from your computerNCP engineering GmbH
. Go over here
where you can find out more on NCP engineering GmbH. More details about NCP Secure Entry Client can be found at http://www.ncp-e.com
. NCP Secure Entry Client is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCP\SecureClient folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing NCP Secure Entry Client is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCP\SecureClient\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called NCPTRCW.EXE and occupies 1.05 MB (1096704 bytes).
NCP Secure Entry Client contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.87 MB (20834780
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- devcon.exe (79.00 KB)
- ext2ini.exe (113.50 KB)
- g3monapl.exe (168.50 KB)
- INST95.EXE (29.82 KB)
- INSTNT5.EXE (12.22 KB)
- LBTRACE.EXE (49.50 KB)
- NcpBudgetGui.exe (978.00 KB)
- ncpclcfg.exe (136.62 KB)
- NcpClientCmd.exe (1.99 MB)
- ncphauth.exe (1.36 MB)
- NCPIKE.EXE (252.00 KB)
- NCPIKE9X.EXE (442.00 KB)
- NCPMON.exe (6.36 MB)
- NCPMSG.EXE (47.50 KB)
- NCPPOPUP.EXE (987.58 KB)
- ncpregrep.exe (81.50 KB)
- ncpregrep32.exe (68.00 KB)
- NCPRNDLL.EXE (48.50 KB)
- ncprwsnt.exe (1.53 MB)
- NCPSEC.EXE (117.00 KB)
- NCPTRCW.EXE (1.05 MB)
- ncpwscw7.exe (76.10 KB)
- netcfg.exe (29.50 KB)
- RWSCMD.EXE (1.97 MB)
- rwsrsu.exe (863.08 KB)
- rwsrsuhlp.exe (67.00 KB)
- UNINST.EXE (157.00 KB)
- ncpwscw7.exe (77.63 KB)
The current web page applies to NCP Secure Entry Client version 9.30186
only. You can find below a few links to other NCP Secure Entry Client releases:
...click to view all...
NCP Secure Entry Client is an application by NCP engineering GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase NCP Secure Entry Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NCP Secure Entry Client from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NCP Secure Entry Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "NCP Secure Entry Client". If it is installed on your PC the NCP Secure Entry Client app will be found automatically. After you click NCP Secure Entry Client in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NCP Secure Entry Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NCP Secure Entry Client:
- The software company is: http://www.ncp-e.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCP\SecureClient\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NCP Secure Entry Client.
8. After removing NCP Secure Entry Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NCP Secure Entry Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NCP Secure Entry Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NCP Secure Entry Client by NCP engineering GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that NCP Secure Entry Client by NCP engineering GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NCP Secure Entry Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 11:40:26.000