NCP Secure Entry Client
NCP Secure Entry Client is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NCP Secure Entry Client from your computerNCP engineering GmbH
. Open here
where you can read more on NCP engineering GmbH. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCP\SecureClient folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for NCP Secure Entry Client is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCP\SecureClient\uninst.exe. NCPMON.exe is the NCP Secure Entry Client's main executable file and it occupies around 3.76 MB (3939840 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in NCP Secure Entry Client. They take 13.76 MB (14424620
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- devcon.exe (79.00 KB)
- ext2ini.exe (114.50 KB)
- g3monapl.exe (93.50 KB)
- INST95.EXE (29.82 KB)
- INSTNT5.EXE (12.22 KB)
- LBTRACE.EXE (49.50 KB)
- NcpBudgetGui.exe (2.50 MB)
- ncpclcfg.exe (84.00 KB)
- ncphauth.exe (1.32 MB)
- NCPIKE.EXE (252.00 KB)
- NCPIKE9X.EXE (362.00 KB)
- NCPMON.exe (3.76 MB)
- NCPMSG.EXE (47.50 KB)
- NCPPOPUP.EXE (604.00 KB)
- ncpregrep.exe (78.00 KB)
- ncpregrep32.exe (70.00 KB)
- NCPRNDLL.EXE (48.50 KB)
- ncprwsnt.exe (1.29 MB)
- NCPSEC.EXE (32.00 KB)
- NCPTRCW.EXE (348.00 KB)
- netcfg.exe (29.50 KB)
- RWSCMD.EXE (781.50 KB)
- rwsrsu.exe (834.00 KB)
- rwsrsuhlp.exe (92.50 KB)
- UNINST.EXE (124.00 KB)
This data is about NCP Secure Entry Client version 9.12
alone. You can find below info on other versions of NCP Secure Entry Client:
...click to view all...
NCP Secure Entry Client is a program offered by the software company NCP engineering GmbH. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove NCP Secure Entry Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NCP Secure Entry Client from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NCP Secure Entry Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "NCP Secure Entry Client". If it is installed on your PC the NCP Secure Entry Client app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NCP Secure Entry Client in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NCP Secure Entry Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NCP Secure Entry Client.
8. After removing NCP Secure Entry Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NCP Secure Entry Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NCP Secure Entry Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NCP Secure Entry Client by NCP engineering GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that NCP Secure Entry Client by NCP engineering GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NCP Secure Entry Client supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 09:41:40.440