NANO Antivirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NANO Antivirus from your systemNano Security Ltd
. Additional info about Nano Security Ltd can be read here
. You can get more details related to NANO Antivirus at http://www.nanoav.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15&Itemid=53
. Usually the NANO Antivirus application is found in the C:\Program Files\NANO Antivirus folder, depending on the user's option during setup. NANO Antivirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NANO Antivirus\uninstall.exe. nanoav.exe is the NANO Antivirus's primary executable file and it takes about 9.43 MB (9888552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in NANO Antivirus. They take 66.15 MB (69361184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (21.93 MB)
- nanoav.exe (9.43 MB)
- nanoav64.exe (5.28 MB)
- nanoavcl.exe (3.29 MB)
- nanoreport.exe (1.91 MB)
- nanoreportc.exe (4.66 MB)
- nanoreportc64.exe (5.15 MB)
- nanorst.exe (164.00 KB)
- nanosvc.exe (14.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.30.24.67802
of NANO Antivirus. You can find below a few links to other NANO Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
NANO Antivirus is a program by Nano Security Ltd. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase NANO Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NANO Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NANO Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "NANO Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the NANO Antivirus app will be found automatically. When you select NANO Antivirus in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NANO Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NANO Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nanoav.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15&Itemid=53
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NANO Antivirus\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NANO Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling NANO Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NANO Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NANO Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NANO Antivirus by Nano Security Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that NANO Antivirus by Nano Security Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NANO Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 17:56:42.887