NANO Antivirus is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NANO Antivirus from your computerNano Security Ltd
. More information on Nano Security Ltd can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.nanoav.ru
if you want to read more on NANO Antivirus on Nano Security Ltd's web page. Usually the NANO Antivirus application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NANO Antivirus folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\NANO Antivirus\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NANO Antivirus. The program's main executable file occupies 9.25 MB (9700144 bytes) on disk and is titled nanoav.exe.
NANO Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which occupy 63.54 MB (66625784
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (20.91 MB)
- nanoav.exe (9.25 MB)
- nanoav64.exe (4.64 MB)
- nanoavcl.exe (3.40 MB)
- nanoreport.exe (1.91 MB)
- nanoreportc.exe (4.75 MB)
- nanoreportc64.exe (4.46 MB)
- nanorst.exe (151.99 KB)
- nanosvc.exe (14.07 MB)
The current page applies to NANO Antivirus version 126.96.36.199717
alone. For other NANO Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NANO Antivirus is a program by the software company Nano Security Ltd. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall NANO Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NANO Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NANO Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "NANO Antivirus". If it exists on your system the NANO Antivirus app will be found very quickly. When you click NANO Antivirus in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NANO Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NANO Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nanoav.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NANO Antivirus\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NANO Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling NANO Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NANO Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NANO Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NANO Antivirus by Nano Security Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that NANO Antivirus by Nano Security Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NANO Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 04:55:52.367