NANO Antivirus beta
This info is about NANO Antivirus beta for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NANO Antivirus beta from your PCNano Security Ltd
. Take a look here
for more info on Nano Security Ltd. Please follow http://www.nanoav.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15&Itemid=53
if you want to read more on NANO Antivirus beta on Nano Security Ltd's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\NANO Antivirus folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove NANO Antivirus beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NANO Antivirus\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. nanoav.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.26 MB (5511664 bytes) on disk.
NANO Antivirus beta is composed of the following executables which take 46.96 MB (49245720
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (14.59 MB)
- nanoav.exe (5.26 MB)
- nanoav64.exe (4.09 MB)
- nanoreport.exe (1.93 MB)
- nanoreportc.exe (3.57 MB)
- nanoreportc64.exe (4.68 MB)
- nanorst.exe (146.42 KB)
- nanosvc.exe (12.70 MB)
This info is about NANO Antivirus beta version 0.28.0.60698
alone. You can find here a few links to other NANO Antivirus beta versions:
...click to view all...
NANO Antivirus beta is a program by the software company Nano Security Ltd. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove NANO Antivirus beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NANO Antivirus beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NANO Antivirus beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "NANO Antivirus beta". If it exists on your system the NANO Antivirus beta application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NANO Antivirus beta in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NANO Antivirus beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NANO Antivirus beta:
- The software company is: http://www.nanoav.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15&Itemid=53
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NANO Antivirus\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NANO Antivirus beta.
8. After uninstalling NANO Antivirus beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NANO Antivirus beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NANO Antivirus beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NANO Antivirus beta by Nano Security Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that NANO Antivirus beta by Nano Security Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NANO Antivirus beta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-23 20:27:10.993