NANO Antivirus beta
This web page is about NANO Antivirus beta for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall NANO Antivirus beta from your systemNano Security Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Nano Security Ltd. More information about the program NANO Antivirus beta can be found at http://www.nanoav.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15&Itemid=53
. Usually the NANO Antivirus beta application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NANO Antivirus directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for NANO Antivirus beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\NANO Antivirus\uninstall.exe. nanoav.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.43 MB (9884424 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of NANO Antivirus beta. They occupy an average of 66.08 MB (69289832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (21.90 MB)
- nanoav.exe (9.43 MB)
- nanoav64.exe (5.27 MB)
- nanoavcl.exe (3.29 MB)
- nanoreport.exe (1.91 MB)
- nanoreportc.exe (4.65 MB)
- nanoreportc64.exe (5.14 MB)
- nanorst.exe (164.00 KB)
- nanosvc.exe (14.32 MB)
The current page applies to NANO Antivirus beta version 0.30.24.67622
alone. You can find below info on other releases of NANO Antivirus beta:
...click to view all...
NANO Antivirus beta is an application by Nano Security Ltd. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase NANO Antivirus beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NANO Antivirus beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NANO Antivirus beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "NANO Antivirus beta". If it exists on your system the NANO Antivirus beta program will be found very quickly. After you select NANO Antivirus beta in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NANO Antivirus beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NANO Antivirus beta:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nanoav.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15&Itemid=53
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NANO Antivirus\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NANO Antivirus beta.
8. After uninstalling NANO Antivirus beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NANO Antivirus beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NANO Antivirus beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NANO Antivirus beta by Nano Security Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that NANO Antivirus beta by Nano Security Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NANO Antivirus beta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:35:23.937