This page is about Myo Connect for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Myo Connect from your computerThalmic Labs
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Thalmic Labs. You can read more about on Myo Connect at http://myo.com
. Usually the Myo Connect program is placed in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Thalmic Labs\Myo Connect" directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Myo Connect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Thalmic Labs\Myo Connect\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Myo Connect.exe is the Myo Connect's main executable file and it occupies approximately 15.13 MB (15869592 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Myo Connect. They take about 15.29 MB (16033605
bytes) on disk.
- Myo Connect.exe (15.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (160.17 KB)
This info is about Myo Connect version 0.14.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Myo Connect versions:
...click to view all...
Myo Connect is a program marketed by Thalmic Labs. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Myo Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Myo Connect from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Myo Connect or simply click the Search field and type in "Myo Connect". If it exists on your system the Myo Connect application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Myo Connect in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Myo Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Myo Connect:
- The web site of the program is: http://myo.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Thalmic Labs\Myo Connect\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Myo Connect.
8. After uninstalling Myo Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Myo Connect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Myo Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Myo Connect by Thalmic Labs from your computer, nor are we saying that Myo Connect by Thalmic Labs is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Myo Connect in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 04:28:21.990