This page contains thorough information on how to remove Myo Connect for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Myo Connect from your systemThalmic Labs
. You can find out more on Thalmic Labs or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Myo Connect at http://myo.com
. Myo Connect is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Thalmic Labs\Myo Connect folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Myo Connect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Thalmic Labs\Myo Connect\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 13.13 MB (13772440 bytes) on disk and is called Myo Connect.exe.
Myo Connect is composed of the following executables which take 13.53 MB (14185797
bytes) on disk:
- Myo Connect.exe (13.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (403.67 KB)
This web page is about Myo Connect version 1.0.0
only. Click on the links below for other Myo Connect versions:
...click to view all...
Myo Connect is an application released by the software company Thalmic Labs. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Myo Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Myo Connect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Myo Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Myo Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Myo Connect application will be found very quickly. When you click Myo Connect in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Myo Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Myo Connect:
- The web site of the program is: http://myo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Thalmic Labs\Myo Connect\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Myo Connect.
8. After uninstalling Myo Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Myo Connect that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Myo Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Myo Connect by Thalmic Labs from your computer, nor are we saying that Myo Connect by Thalmic Labs is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Myo Connect supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-06-14 23:58:25.193