MyHeritage Family Tree Builder
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall MyHeritage Family Tree Builder for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall MyHeritage Family Tree Builder from your systemMyHeritage.com
. You can find out more on MyHeritage.com or check for application updates here
. Usually the MyHeritage Family Tree Builder application is installed in the C:\Program Files\MyHeritage folder, depending on the user's option during install. MyHeritage Family Tree Builder's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MyHeritage\Bin\Uninstall.exe. MyHeritage.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.81 MB (5044240 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with MyHeritage Family Tree Builder. They occupy about 19.64 MB (20591793
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FamilyTreeBuilder-Comm.exe (137.52 KB)
- FamilyTreePublisher.exe (1.12 MB)
- FTBCheckUpdates.exe (216.00 KB)
- ftb_research.exe (126.52 KB)
- FTL2ftb.exe (647.02 KB)
- MyHeritage.exe (4.81 MB)
- uninstall.exe (571.05 KB)
- Viewer.exe (579.52 KB)
- Browser.exe (398.52 KB)
- depcheck.exe (40.48 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- Detect.exe (57.52 KB)
- TCGR.exe (5.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- Languages (please wait).exe (3.08 MB)
This data is about MyHeritage Family Tree Builder version 18.104.22.16831
only. For other MyHeritage Family Tree Builder versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MyHeritage Family Tree Builder is an application by the software company MyHeritage.com. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase MyHeritage Family Tree Builder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MyHeritage Family Tree Builder from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MyHeritage Family Tree Builder or simply click the Search field and type in "MyHeritage Family Tree Builder". If it is installed on your PC the MyHeritage Family Tree Builder app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MyHeritage Family Tree Builder in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MyHeritage Family Tree Builder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MyHeritage Family Tree Builder.
8. After removing MyHeritage Family Tree Builder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyHeritage Family Tree Builder which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyHeritage Family Tree Builder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MyHeritage Family Tree Builder by MyHeritage.com from your PC, we are not saying that MyHeritage Family Tree Builder by MyHeritage.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MyHeritage Family Tree Builder in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:13:52.730