MyHeritage Family Tree Builder
MyHeritage Family Tree Builder is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall MyHeritage Family Tree Builder from your computerMyHeritage.com
. Further information on MyHeritage.com can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyHeritage directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing MyHeritage Family Tree Builder is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyHeritage\Bin\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. MyHeritage.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.19 MB (7538952 bytes) on disk.
MyHeritage Family Tree Builder is composed of the following executables which occupy 34.86 MB (36548812
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FamilyTreeBuilder-Comm.exe (137.52 KB)
- FamilyTreePublisher.exe (3.25 MB)
- FTBCheckUpdates.exe (13.24 MB)
- ftb_research.exe (719.26 KB)
- FTL2ftb.exe (627.50 KB)
- MyHeritage.exe (7.19 MB)
- uninstall.exe (446.35 KB)
- Viewer.exe (1.05 MB)
- Browser.exe (485.00 KB)
- depcheck.exe (46.02 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- TCGR.exe (5.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
This data is about MyHeritage Family Tree Builder version 126.96.36.19901
alone. For other MyHeritage Family Tree Builder versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MyHeritage Family Tree Builder is an application marketed by MyHeritage.com. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall MyHeritage Family Tree Builder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MyHeritage Family Tree Builder from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MyHeritage Family Tree Builder or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyHeritage Family Tree Builder". The MyHeritage Family Tree Builder program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MyHeritage Family Tree Builder in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MyHeritage Family Tree Builder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MyHeritage Family Tree Builder.
8. After removing MyHeritage Family Tree Builder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MyHeritage Family Tree Builder that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyHeritage Family Tree Builder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MyHeritage Family Tree Builder by MyHeritage.com from your PC, nor are we saying that MyHeritage Family Tree Builder by MyHeritage.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MyHeritage Family Tree Builder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:15:37.170