MyHeritage Family Tree Builder
MyHeritage Family Tree Builder is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MyHeritage Family Tree Builder from your computerMyHeritage.com
. Additional info about MyHeritage.com can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyHeritage directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing MyHeritage Family Tree Builder is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyHeritage\Bin\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. MyHeritage.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 30.16 MB (31626928 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MyHeritage Family Tree Builder. They take about 77.38 MB (81136889
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt.exe (316.49 KB)
- FamilyTreeBuilder-Comm.exe (638.57 KB)
- FamilyTreePublisher.exe (17.56 MB)
- FTBCheckUpdates.exe (16.55 MB)
- ftb_research.exe (1.81 MB)
- FTL2ftb.exe (627.50 KB)
- MyHeritage.exe (30.16 MB)
- off.exe (253.53 KB)
- uninstall.exe (220.49 KB)
- Viewer.exe (1.05 MB)
- Browser.exe (485.00 KB)
- depcheck.exe (46.02 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- TCGR.exe (5.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1190
of MyHeritage Family Tree Builder. For more MyHeritage Family Tree Builder versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MyHeritage Family Tree Builder is an application released by the software company MyHeritage.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove MyHeritage Family Tree Builder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MyHeritage Family Tree Builder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MyHeritage Family Tree Builder or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyHeritage Family Tree Builder". The MyHeritage Family Tree Builder app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MyHeritage Family Tree Builder in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MyHeritage Family Tree Builder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MyHeritage Family Tree Builder.
8. After uninstalling MyHeritage Family Tree Builder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyHeritage Family Tree Builder which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MyHeritage Family Tree Builder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MyHeritage Family Tree Builder by MyHeritage.com from your PC, we are not saying that MyHeritage Family Tree Builder by MyHeritage.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MyHeritage Family Tree Builder in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 08:24:32.607