This page is about MyBusinessCatalog FREE for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MyBusinessCatalog FREE from your PCMyBusinessCatalog
. More information about MyBusinessCatalog can be seen here
. Further information about MyBusinessCatalog FREE can be found at http://www.mybusinesscatalog.com/?adv=com
. Usually the MyBusinessCatalog FREE application is installed in the C:\Program Files\MyBusinessCatalog FREE directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling MyBusinessCatalog FREE is "C:\Program Files\MyBusinessCatalog FREE\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Catalog.exe and its approximative size is 8.89 MB (9317344 bytes).
MyBusinessCatalog FREE installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.57 MB (14226288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Catalog.exe (8.89 MB)
- Config.exe (702.47 KB)
- unins000.exe (695.92 KB)
- Compil32.exe (759.00 KB)
- ISCC.exe (186.50 KB)
- aapt.exe (832.00 KB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
- aidl.exe (269.50 KB)
- zipalign.exe (168.50 KB)
- find_java.exe (384.00 KB)
The current page applies to MyBusinessCatalog FREE version 126.96.36.19991
only. Click on the links below for other MyBusinessCatalog FREE versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall MyBusinessCatalog FREE you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove MyBusinessCatalog FREE:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_mybusinesscatalog.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_www.mybusinesscatalog.com_0.localstorage
MyBusinessCatalog FREE is an application marketed by the software company MyBusinessCatalog. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall MyBusinessCatalog FREE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MyBusinessCatalog FREE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MyBusinessCatalog FREE or simply click the Search field and type in "MyBusinessCatalog FREE". If it is installed on your PC the MyBusinessCatalog FREE app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MyBusinessCatalog FREE in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MyBusinessCatalog FREE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyBusinessCatalog FREE:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mybusinesscatalog.com/?adv=com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MyBusinessCatalog FREE\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MyBusinessCatalog FREE.
8. After removing MyBusinessCatalog FREE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MyBusinessCatalog FREE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MyBusinessCatalog FREE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MyBusinessCatalog FREE by MyBusinessCatalog from your PC, nor are we saying that MyBusinessCatalog FREE by MyBusinessCatalog is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyBusinessCatalog FREE in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-23 19:55:22.433