This web page is about MyBusinessCatalog FREE for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall MyBusinessCatalog FREE from your systemMyBusinessCatalog
. You can find out more on MyBusinessCatalog or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mybusinesscatalog.com/?adv=com
to get more info about MyBusinessCatalog FREE on MyBusinessCatalog's website. MyBusinessCatalog FREE is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\MyBusinessCatalog FREE folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove MyBusinessCatalog FREE by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MyBusinessCatalog FREE\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Catalog.exe and its approximative size is 7.94 MB (8325088 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in MyBusinessCatalog FREE. They take 12.02 MB (12604800
bytes) on disk.
- Catalog.exe (7.94 MB)
- Config.exe (700.97 KB)
- unins000.exe (695.47 KB)
- Viewer.exe (2.72 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.0.3143
of MyBusinessCatalog FREE. Click on the links below for other MyBusinessCatalog FREE versions:
...click to view all...
MyBusinessCatalog FREE is a program by MyBusinessCatalog. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase MyBusinessCatalog FREE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MyBusinessCatalog FREE from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MyBusinessCatalog FREE or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyBusinessCatalog FREE". If it exists on your system the MyBusinessCatalog FREE program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MyBusinessCatalog FREE in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MyBusinessCatalog FREE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyBusinessCatalog FREE:
- The publisher is: http://www.mybusinesscatalog.com/?adv=com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyBusinessCatalog FREE\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MyBusinessCatalog FREE.
8. After removing MyBusinessCatalog FREE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyBusinessCatalog FREE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyBusinessCatalog FREE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MyBusinessCatalog FREE by MyBusinessCatalog from your computer, nor are we saying that MyBusinessCatalog FREE by MyBusinessCatalog is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyBusinessCatalog FREE supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 20:41:40.317