This page is about Mutual Public for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mutual Public from your systemMutual Public
. You can find out more on Mutual Public or check for application updates here
. Mutual Public is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\mutualpublic directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Mutual Public is C:\Program Files\mutualpublic\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. FreeProxyNet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 269.55 KB (276024 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Mutual Public. They occupy 313.29 KB (320813
bytes) on disk.
- FreeProxyNet.exe (269.55 KB)
- uninst.exe (43.74 KB)
The current page applies to Mutual Public version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of Mutual Public:
Mutual Public is an application offered by the software company Mutual Public. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Mutual Public is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mutual Public from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mutual Public or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mutual Public". The Mutual Public program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mutual Public in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mutual Public, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mutual Public.
8. After removing Mutual Public, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mutual Public that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mutual Public with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mutual Public by Mutual Public from your computer, we are not saying that Mutual Public by Mutual Public is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mutual Public in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 02:36:04.123