Mutual Public is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mutual Public from your PCMutual Public
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mutual Public. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\mutualpublic directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Mutual Public by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\mutualpublic\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 57.51 KB (58886 bytes) on disk and is titled uninst.exe.
The executable files below are part of Mutual Public. They take about 57.51 KB (58886
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Mutual Public version 1.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Mutual Public versions:
Mutual Public is a program marketed by Mutual Public. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Mutual Public is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mutual Public from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mutual Public or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mutual Public". If it exists on your system the Mutual Public application will be found automatically. When you select Mutual Public in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mutual Public, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mutual Public.
8. After uninstalling Mutual Public, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mutual Public which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mutual Public using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mutual Public by Mutual Public from your computer, nor are we saying that Mutual Public by Mutual Public is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mutual Public supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 08:35:39.030