This page contains complete information on how to uninstall MossNet for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall MossNet from your systemMossNet
. You can find out more on MossNet or check for application updates here
. Please open http://mossnet.info/support
if you want to read more on MossNet on MossNet's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MossNet directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. MossNet's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MossNet\MossNetUn.exe REP_. MossNet.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in MossNet. They take 8.69 MB (9110462
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- MossNetUn.exe (558.73 KB)
- MossNetUninstall.exe (236.17 KB)
- utilMossNet.exe (638.23 KB)
- MossNet.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- MossNet.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- MossNet.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- MossNet.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- MossNet.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- MossNet.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- MossNet.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.08.18.100925
of MossNet. Click on the links below for other MossNet versions:
...click to view all...
MossNet is an application by MossNet. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall MossNet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MossNet from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MossNet or simply activate the Search field and type in "MossNet". If it exists on your system the MossNet application will be found automatically. When you click MossNet in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MossNet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MossNet:
- The publisher is: http://mossnet.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MossNet\MossNetUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MossNet.
8. After removing MossNet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MossNet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MossNet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MossNet by MossNet from your computer, we are not saying that MossNet by MossNet is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MossNet supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 12:37:36.753