This web page contains complete information on how to remove ModuliControlloIVT for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ModuliControlloIVT from your systemSogei S.p.A
. Check out here
for more details on Sogei S.p.A. The program is frequently located in the C:\Windows folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall ModuliControlloIVT\Change ModuliControlloIVT Installation.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ModuliControlloIVT. The program's main executable file occupies 537.00 KB (549888 bytes) on disk and is titled Change ModuliControlloIVT Installation.exe.
ModuliControlloIVT contains of the executables below. They occupy 992.71 KB (1016536
bytes) on disk.
- Change ModuliControlloIVT Installation.exe (537.00 KB)
- invoker.exe (68.25 KB)
- remove.exe (191.46 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (103.25 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (92.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ModuliControlloIVT. For more ModuliControlloIVT versions please click below:
ModuliControlloIVT is a program offered by Sogei S.p.A. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase ModuliControlloIVT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ModuliControlloIVT from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ModuliControlloIVT or simply click the Search field and type in "ModuliControlloIVT". The ModuliControlloIVT app will be found automatically. When you click ModuliControlloIVT in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ModuliControlloIVT, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ModuliControlloIVT.
8. After removing ModuliControlloIVT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ModuliControlloIVT which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ModuliControlloIVT with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ModuliControlloIVT by Sogei S.p.A from your computer, nor are we saying that ModuliControlloIVT by Sogei S.p.A is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ModuliControlloIVT in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-24 11:25:03.020