ModuliControlloIVT is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ModuliControlloIVT from your computerSogei S.p.A
. Further information on Sogei S.p.A can be found here
. Usually the ModuliControlloIVT program is to be found in the C:\WINDOWS directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for ModuliControlloIVT is "C:\Programmi\Uninstall ModuliUserNameIVT\Uninstall ModuliUserNameIVT.exe". ModuliControlloIVT's main file takes about 113.50 KB (116224 bytes) and is called Uninstall ModuliControlloIVT.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ModuliControlloIVT. They take 264.50 KB (270848
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall ModuliControlloIVT.exe (113.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ModuliControlloIVT version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ModuliControlloIVT:
ModuliControlloIVT is a program marketed by the software company Sogei S.p.A. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove ModuliControlloIVT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ModuliControlloIVT from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ModuliControlloIVT or simply click the Search feature and type in "ModuliControlloIVT". If it is installed on your PC the ModuliControlloIVT application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ModuliControlloIVT in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ModuliControlloIVT, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ModuliControlloIVT.
8. After uninstalling ModuliControlloIVT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ModuliControlloIVT that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ModuliControlloIVT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ModuliControlloIVT by Sogei S.p.A from your PC, nor are we saying that ModuliControlloIVT by Sogei S.p.A is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ModuliControlloIVT in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 08:04:36.973