This page is about MixVideoPlayer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MixVideoPlayer from your systemSoftForce LLC
. You can find out more on SoftForce LLC or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MixVideoPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall MixVideoPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MixVideoPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 10.00 KB (10240 bytes) on disk and is called DeleteTasks.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in MixVideoPlayer. They occupy 26.62 MB (27913627
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DeleteTasks.exe (10.00 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- FrameworkControl.exe (326.35 KB)
- LTV2.exe (6.50 KB)
- mixUpdater.exe (372.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (455.48 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- mixChecker.exe (814.00 KB)
This data is about MixVideoPlayer version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other MixVideoPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling MixVideoPlayer we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall MixVideoPlayer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\MixVideoPlayer
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\com\MixVideoPlayer.exe_Url_xmxmotlcjtovs20krx3weuhtlknclodf
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\mixvideoplayer
- C:\Program Files\MixVideoPlayer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\Démarrage\WebBrowserMixVideoPlayer.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\MixVideoPlayer\MixVideoPlayer.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\MixVideoPlayer\Uninstall MixVideoPlayer.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Bureau\MixVideoPlayer.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
MixVideoPlayer is an application marketed by SoftForce LLC. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase MixVideoPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MixVideoPlayer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MixVideoPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MixVideoPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the MixVideoPlayer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MixVideoPlayer in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MixVideoPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MixVideoPlayer.
8. After uninstalling MixVideoPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MixVideoPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MixVideoPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MixVideoPlayer by SoftForce LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that MixVideoPlayer by SoftForce LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MixVideoPlayer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:54:36.940