This page is about MixVideoPlayer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MixVideoPlayer from your systemSoftForce LLC
. You can find out more on SoftForce LLC or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MixVideoPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall MixVideoPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MixVideoPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 10.00 KB (10240 bytes) on disk and is called DeleteTasks.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in MixVideoPlayer. They occupy 26.62 MB (27913627
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DeleteTasks.exe (10.00 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- FrameworkControl.exe (326.35 KB)
- LTV2.exe (6.50 KB)
- mixUpdater.exe (372.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (455.48 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- mixChecker.exe (814.00 KB)
This data is about MixVideoPlayer version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other MixVideoPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling MixVideoPlayer we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall MixVideoPlayer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\MixVideoPlayer
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\com\MixVideoPlayer.exe_Url_xmxmotlcjtovs20krx3weuhtlknclodf
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\mixvideoplayer
- C:\Program Files\MixVideoPlayer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\Démarrage\WebBrowserMixVideoPlayer.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\MixVideoPlayer\MixVideoPlayer.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\MixVideoPlayer\Uninstall MixVideoPlayer.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Bureau\MixVideoPlayer.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
MixVideoPlayer is an application marketed by SoftForce LLC. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase MixVideoPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MixVideoPlayer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MixVideoPlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "MixVideoPlayer". If it exists on your system the MixVideoPlayer application will be found very quickly. After you select MixVideoPlayer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MixVideoPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MixVideoPlayer.
8. After uninstalling MixVideoPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MixVideoPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MixVideoPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MixVideoPlayer by SoftForce LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that MixVideoPlayer by SoftForce LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MixVideoPlayer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:54:36.940