You can find below details on how to remove MixVideoPlayer for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall MixVideoPlayer from your systemSoftForce LLC
. Additional info about SoftForce LLC can be read here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MixVideoPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). MixVideoPlayer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MixVideoPlayer\uninstall.exe. MixVideoPlayer's main file takes around 1.32 MB (1380352 bytes) and is named MixVideoPlayer.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in MixVideoPlayer. They take 27.28 MB (28608056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserWeb.exe (63.00 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- FrameworkControl.exe (175.32 KB)
- LTV2.exe (6.50 KB)
- mixUpdater.exe (17.50 KB)
- MixVideoPlayer.exe (1.32 MB)
- MixVideoPlayerUpdaterService.exe (11.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (227.16 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- mixChecker.exe (814.00 KB)
This info is about MixVideoPlayer version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other MixVideoPlayer releases:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove MixVideoPlayer from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall MixVideoPlayer from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by MixVideoPlayer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MixVideoPlayer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MixVideoPlayer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MixVideoPlayer\BrowserWeb.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MixVideoPlayer\Controls\ifishplayer-icon2.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MixVideoPlayer\Controls\Thumbs.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MixVideoPlayer\dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
MixVideoPlayer is an application by the software company SoftForce LLC. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall MixVideoPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MixVideoPlayer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MixVideoPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "MixVideoPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the MixVideoPlayer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MixVideoPlayer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MixVideoPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MixVideoPlayer.
8. After uninstalling MixVideoPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MixVideoPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MixVideoPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MixVideoPlayer by SoftForce LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that MixVideoPlayer by SoftForce LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MixVideoPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 14:55:45.847