This info is about Miro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Miro from your systemMiro
. You can find out more on Miro or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\RealtimeBoard directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\RealtimeBoard\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Miro. Miro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 77.96 MB (81749968 bytes) on disk.
Miro contains of the executables below. They occupy 82.65 MB (86669440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Miro - formerly RealtimeBoard.exe (301.45 KB)
- Miro.exe (353.45 KB)
- RealtimeBoard.exe (314.45 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- Miro - formerly RealtimeBoard.exe (119.45 KB)
- Miro.exe (77.96 MB)
- RealtimeBoard.exe (132.45 KB)
The current web page applies to Miro version 0.3.36
only. Click on the links below for other Miro versions:
Miro is an application by Miro. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Miro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Miro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Miro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Miro". If it exists on your system the Miro application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Miro in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Miro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Miro.
8. After uninstalling Miro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Miro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Miro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Miro by Miro from your PC, nor are we saying that Miro by Miro is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Miro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 19:09:53.350