Miro is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Miro from your computerMiro
. More information about Miro can be found here
. Miro is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\RealtimeBoard folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Miro is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\RealtimeBoard\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Miro's main file takes about 353.45 KB (361936 bytes) and is named Miro.exe.
Miro contains of the executables below. They take 162.47 MB (170364592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Miro - formerly RealtimeBoard.exe (301.45 KB)
- Miro.exe (353.45 KB)
- RealtimeBoard.exe (314.45 KB)
- Update.exe (1.74 MB)
- Miro - formerly RealtimeBoard.exe (77.96 MB)
- RealtimeBoard.exe (126.00 KB)
- Miro - formerly RealtimeBoard.exe (119.45 KB)
- Miro.exe (77.96 MB)
- RealtimeBoard.exe (132.45 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
This page is about Miro version 0.3.35
only. You can find below a few links to other Miro versions:
Miro is a program released by the software company Miro. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Miro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Miro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Miro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Miro". If it exists on your system the Miro application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Miro in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Miro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Miro.
8. After uninstalling Miro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Miro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Miro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Miro by Miro from your computer, nor are we saying that Miro by Miro is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Miro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 10:27:00.833