You can find below details on how to remove MirEmad for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall MirEmad from your PCMaryamSoft
. You can read more on MaryamSoft or check for application updates here
. MirEmad is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\MaryamSoft\MirEmad folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling MirEmad is C:\Program Files\MaryamSoft\MirEmad\un_Setup_18665.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.56 MB (1637376 bytes) on disk and is labeled MirEmad.exe.
The executable files below are part of MirEmad. They occupy about 3.86 MB (4050320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallUSP10.exe (692.00 KB)
- MaryamSoftLock.exe (835.50 KB)
- MirEmad.exe (1.56 MB)
- un_Setup_18665.exe (394.39 KB)
- wordpad.exe (210.50 KB)
- Help.exe (224.00 KB)
This data is about MirEmad version 2.4.1
only. Click on the links below for other MirEmad versions:
...click to view all...
MirEmad is a program by the software company MaryamSoft. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove MirEmad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MirEmad from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MirEmad or simply activate the Search field and type in "MirEmad". The MirEmad program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MirEmad in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MirEmad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MirEmad.
8. After uninstalling MirEmad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MirEmad that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MirEmad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MirEmad by MaryamSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that MirEmad by MaryamSoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MirEmad supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 03:01:11.827