You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall MirEmad for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MirEmad from your systemMaryamSoft
. More information about MaryamSoft can be seen here
. Usually the MirEmad program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MaryamSoft\MirEmad folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove MirEmad by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MaryamSoft\MirEmad\un_Setup_18665.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 715.50 KB (732672 bytes) on disk and is called MirEmad.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside MirEmad. They occupy about 2.48 MB (2599572
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallUSP10.exe (522.00 KB)
- MaryamSoftLock.exe (578.00 KB)
- MirEmad.exe (715.50 KB)
- un_Setup_18665.exe (394.39 KB)
- wordpad.exe (210.50 KB)
- Help.exe (118.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.5
of MirEmad. You can find below info on other application versions of MirEmad:
...click to view all...
MirEmad is a program released by the software company MaryamSoft. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase MirEmad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MirEmad from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MirEmad or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MirEmad". If it exists on your system the MirEmad program will be found automatically. After you click MirEmad in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MirEmad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MirEmad.
8. After uninstalling MirEmad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MirEmad that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MirEmad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MirEmad by MaryamSoft from your PC, we are not saying that MirEmad by MaryamSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MirEmad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:41:59.650