Milesight CMS is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Milesight CMS from your PCMilesight Technology Co.,Ltd.
. Further information on Milesight Technology Co.,Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.milesight.com
to get more facts about Milesight CMS on Milesight Technology Co.,Ltd.'s website. Milesight CMS is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Milesight CMS directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Milesight CMS by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Milesight CMS\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Milesight CMS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.85 MB (10326016 bytes) on disk.
Milesight CMS installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.97 MB (10458775
bytes) on disk.
- CMS Auto.exe (34.00 KB)
- Milesight CMS.exe (9.85 MB)
- uninst.exe (95.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Milesight CMS. You can find below a few links to other Milesight CMS versions:
...click to view all...
Milesight CMS is an application by the software company Milesight Technology Co.,Ltd.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Milesight CMS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Milesight CMS from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Milesight CMS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Milesight CMS". If it exists on your system the Milesight CMS app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Milesight CMS in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Milesight CMS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Milesight CMS:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.milesight.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Milesight CMS\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Milesight CMS.
8. After removing Milesight CMS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Milesight CMS that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Milesight CMS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Milesight CMS by Milesight Technology Co.,Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Milesight CMS by Milesight Technology Co.,Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Milesight CMS in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 09:03:00.533