Milesight CMS is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Milesight CMS from your PCMilesight Technology Co.,Ltd.
. Further information on Milesight Technology Co.,Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.milesight.com
to get more facts about Milesight CMS on Milesight Technology Co.,Ltd.'s website. Milesight CMS is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Milesight CMS directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Milesight CMS by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Milesight CMS\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Milesight CMS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.85 MB (10326016 bytes) on disk.
Milesight CMS installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.97 MB (10458775
bytes) on disk.
- CMS Auto.exe (34.00 KB)
- Milesight CMS.exe (9.85 MB)
- uninst.exe (95.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Milesight CMS. You can find below a few links to other Milesight CMS versions:
...click to view all...
Milesight CMS is an application by the software company Milesight Technology Co.,Ltd.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Milesight CMS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Milesight CMS from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Milesight CMS or simply click the Search feature and type in "Milesight CMS". The Milesight CMS app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Milesight CMS in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Milesight CMS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Milesight CMS:
- The publisher is: http://www.milesight.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Milesight CMS\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Milesight CMS.
8. After removing Milesight CMS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Milesight CMS that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Milesight CMS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Milesight CMS by Milesight Technology Co.,Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Milesight CMS by Milesight Technology Co.,Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Milesight CMS in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 09:03:00.533