Milesight CMS is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Milesight CMS from your computerMilesight Technology Co.,Ltd.
. More information on Milesight Technology Co.,Ltd. can be found here
. More info about the software Milesight CMS can be found at http://www.milesight.com
. Milesight CMS is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Milesight CMS folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Milesight CMS\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Milesight CMS. The application's main executable file is called Milesight CMS.exe and occupies 9.49 MB (9947136 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Milesight CMS. They take about 9.61 MB (10079854
bytes) on disk.
- CMS Auto.exe (34.00 KB)
- Milesight CMS.exe (9.49 MB)
- uninst.exe (95.61 KB)
This info is about Milesight CMS version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Milesight CMS versions:
...click to view all...
Milesight CMS is an application marketed by the software company Milesight Technology Co.,Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Milesight CMS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Milesight CMS from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Milesight CMS or simply click the Search feature and type in "Milesight CMS". If it is installed on your PC the Milesight CMS app will be found automatically. When you select Milesight CMS in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Milesight CMS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Milesight CMS:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.milesight.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Milesight CMS\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Milesight CMS.
8. After removing Milesight CMS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Milesight CMS that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Milesight CMS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Milesight CMS by Milesight Technology Co.,Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Milesight CMS by Milesight Technology Co.,Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Milesight CMS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 18:50:54.357