Mil Shield is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mil Shield from your PCMil Incorporated
. More information about Mil Incorporated can be seen here
. Detailed information about Mil Shield can be seen at http://www.milincorporated.com/milshield2.html
. Mil Shield is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mil Incorporated\Mil Shield folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mil Incorporated\Mil Shield\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mil Shield. MilShield.exe is the Mil Shield's primary executable file and it takes approximately 3.42 MB (3584000 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Mil Shield. They occupy an average of 6.84 MB (7172608
bytes) on disk.
- MilShield.exe (3.42 MB)
- ShieldAgent.exe (48.00 KB)
- ShieldService.exe (1.13 MB)
- ShieldWorker.exe (1.72 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (532.00 KB)
This info is about Mil Shield version 7.7
alone. Click on the links below for other Mil Shield versions:
...click to view all...
Mil Shield is an application released by Mil Incorporated. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Mil Shield is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mil Shield with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mil Shield or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mil Shield". If it is installed on your PC the Mil Shield app will be found very quickly. When you select Mil Shield in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mil Shield, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mil Shield:
- The publisher is: http://www.milincorporated.com/milshield2.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mil Incorporated\Mil Shield\Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mil Shield.
8. After uninstalling Mil Shield, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mil Shield which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mil Shield using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mil Shield by Mil Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Mil Shield by Mil Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mil Shield supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 21:29:04.033