Mil Shield is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mil Shield from your computerMil Incorporated
. Open here
where you can read more on Mil Incorporated. Click on http://www.milincorporated.com/milshield2.html
to get more facts about Mil Shield on Mil Incorporated's website. Mil Shield is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mil Incorporated\Mil Shield folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Mil Shield is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mil Incorporated\Mil Shield\Uninstaller.exe. MilShield.exe is the Mil Shield's main executable file and it takes circa 3.14 MB (3289088 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Mil Shield. They occupy an average of 6.23 MB (6535168
bytes) on disk.
- MilShield.exe (3.14 MB)
- ShieldAgent.exe (48.00 KB)
- ShieldService.exe (1.02 MB)
- ShieldWorker.exe (1.63 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (412.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.2
of Mil Shield. Click on the links below for other Mil Shield versions:
...click to view all...
Mil Shield is a program by the software company Mil Incorporated. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Mil Shield is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mil Shield from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mil Shield or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mil Shield". If it is installed on your PC the Mil Shield program will be found very quickly. When you select Mil Shield in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mil Shield, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mil Shield:
- The publisher is: http://www.milincorporated.com/milshield2.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mil Incorporated\Mil Shield\Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mil Shield.
8. After removing Mil Shield, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mil Shield that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mil Shield with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mil Shield by Mil Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Mil Shield by Mil Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mil Shield in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 13:19:59.887