This web page is about Microstockr for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Microstockr from your PCMicrostockr
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Microstockr. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microstockr folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Microstockr is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microstockr\Update.exe. The program's main executable file is named Microstockr.exe and occupies 609.00 KB (623616 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Microstockr. They take about 178.98 MB (187675648
bytes) on disk.
- Microstockr.exe (609.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.74 MB)
- Microstockr.exe (86.58 MB)
- Microstockr.exe (86.58 MB)
The current web page applies to Microstockr version 2.0.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Microstockr versions:
...click to view all...
Microstockr is a program by Microstockr. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Microstockr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Microstockr from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Microstockr or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microstockr". If it is installed on your PC the Microstockr application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Microstockr in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microstockr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microstockr.
8. After removing Microstockr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microstockr that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microstockr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microstockr by Microstockr from your PC, we are not saying that Microstockr by Microstockr is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microstockr supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-26 00:09:05.887