This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Microstockr for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Microstockr from your PCMicrostockr
. More info about Microstockr can be seen here
. Microstockr is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microstockr folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Microstockr is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microstockr\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called squirrel.exe and occupies 1.44 MB (1515008 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Microstockr. They occupy about 126.75 MB (132904496
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- Microstockr.exe (61.21 MB)
- Microstockr.exe (61.21 MB)
The current page applies to Microstockr version 0.8.3
only. Click on the links below for other Microstockr versions:
...click to view all...
Microstockr is an application offered by the software company Microstockr. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Microstockr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Microstockr from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microstockr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microstockr". The Microstockr program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Microstockr in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Microstockr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microstockr.
8. After removing Microstockr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Microstockr that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microstockr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microstockr by Microstockr from your PC, nor are we saying that Microstockr by Microstockr is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microstockr in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 10:53:15.090