Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Additional info about Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\OfficeClickToRun.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.84 MB (1932448 bytes) on disk and is named winword.exe.
Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 106.25 MB (111416144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- appvcleaner.exe (1.39 MB)
- AppVShNotify.exe (200.67 KB)
- integratedoffice.exe (883.80 KB)
- mavinject32.exe (243.17 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (955.73 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (2.92 MB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (121.17 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (141.67 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (313.38 KB)
- flattener.exe (57.75 KB)
- integrator.exe (635.76 KB)
- onedrivesetup.exe (6.88 MB)
- clview.exe (232.74 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (20.94 MB)
- firstrun.exe (975.69 KB)
- graph.exe (4.32 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.69 KB)
- msoia.exe (282.71 KB)
- msosync.exe (447.75 KB)
- msouc.exe (496.25 KB)
- msqry32.exe (692.69 KB)
- namecontrolserver.exe (85.20 KB)
- pdfreflow.exe (9.17 MB)
- perfboost.exe (88.16 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (863.19 KB)
- selfcert.exe (478.76 KB)
- setlang.exe (58.28 KB)
- vpreview.exe (525.73 KB)
- winword.exe (1.84 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (22.06 KB)
- wordicon.exe (2.88 MB)
- cmigrate.exe (7.65 MB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (212.66 KB)
- OSPPSVC.EXE (4.90 MB)
- dw20.exe (831.75 KB)
- dwtrig20.exe (472.30 KB)
- EQNEDT32.EXE (539.73 KB)
- cmigrate.exe (5.59 MB)
- csisyncclient.exe (91.84 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (147.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (600.16 KB)
- msosqm.exe (546.71 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (204.07 KB)
- olicenseheartbeat.exe (1.11 MB)
- SmartTagInstall.exe (15.69 KB)
- ose.exe (156.21 KB)
- appsharinghookcontroller64.exe (47.67 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (88.59 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.57 MB)
- sscicons.exe (67.16 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (230.66 KB)
- inficon.exe (651.16 KB)
- joticon.exe (686.66 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (820.16 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- msouc.exe (42.66 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (49.16 KB)
- outicon.exe (438.16 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (823.16 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.35 MB)
- pubs.exe (820.16 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.28 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.51 MB)
This page is about Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp version 15.0.4997.1000
only. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp is a program released by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp.
8. After removing Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-30 03:13:29.950